Flourish is the name of our women's ministry at Redeeming Grace Church, chosen from Jeremiah 17:8-9, Psalm 1, and many other verses in the scriptures to communicate growth, life, and bearing fruit.
The purpose of Flourish is to equip & encourage the women of Redeeming Grace Church to help one another become more like Jesus as together they study & apply Scripture, enjoy fellowship with one another, and use their gifts to serve the church. Flourish provides women with Quarterly Fellowship Events, Fall & Spring Semester Meetings, as well as opportunities to serve and grow within the various ministries of Redeeming Grace Church.
Our 2021 Fall Semester Meetings are Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM at the church.
- Meeting 1: Read Your Bible, 8/29/21
- Meeting 2: Mature in Womanhood, 9/12/21
- Meeting 3: Benefit From Sisters, 9/26/21
- Meeting 4: Fight Indwelling Sin, 10/10/21
- Meeting 5: Cultivate Godliness, 10/24/21
- Meeting 6: Love The Church, 11/7/21
To download a PDF of the Fall 2021 Flourish Notebook, please click here.
If you would like more information or have questions about Flourish or upcoming classes/events, please contact us.